If there is something worthy of sharing and appreciating, I don't see why we
can't do it here. After all, it is good music. Amit has been doing great
work and I disagree that he is over hyped. i don't think people who post
this are trying to promote him through the forum.  They are merely
appreciating good music.

But hey, that's just my opinion, if the moderators don't like to talk about
others' music we will just stick to the rules and regulations. But there has
never been such a rule in this group. We always have been open to good
music. And, good music is the reason why we are here.

If there is such an unwritten rule not to discuss about other musicians to
this length, then we should never post news about other musicians praising
AR Rahman either.  Don't you think ?

I for one welcome all these mails about other musicians and bands as it
helps me find great songs that are of my taste.

--
http://roshanravi.com