From: sanket joshi <sanket_...@yahoo.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, July 14, 2010 7:41:30 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] Critics - Be Ware

Hi,
Let us welcome the critics also..why are you trying to stop them....we are a
healthy group.
Anyways, let us accept that now a days, rehman's music is not able to create
"that" magic. Last time we were hooked to his music in RDB.
VTV was good but still, rehman's "never dying musical touch" was missing...we
all understand that he is experimenting. .but i think too much experimentation
with less melody is a matter of concern...and disconnection. .
you may attack me for writing such a mail but inside somewhere you  all will
agree with me that yeah...earlier music by rehman was definitely better that
todays's..
please consider this as a very very personal opinion...don' t attack  guys..:P
Sanket