ha ha sure Ram... have you done translation only for this song or for all
songs... It would be terrific for all the fans if you translate all songs
:)

I have a question for u... in the song there is a phrase " Ee maata slokam
.. Sodara..." actually its slokam or shokam... when i hear the song its
shokam.... but in the context it looks slokam....

Regards
S.Sunder