From: sunder s <sunder....@gmail.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, July 15, 2010 12:55:40 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] : Maralantae - killing me

ha ha sure Ram... have you done translation only for this song or for all
songs... It would be terrific for all the fans if you translate all songs :)

I have a question for u... in the song there is a phrase " Ee maata slokam ..
Sodara..." actually its slokam or shokam... when i hear the song its shokam....
but in the context it looks slokam....

Regards
S.Sunder