Naveen Pillai,

I completely agree with you.

It happens in everyone's life and every career in this world, where one is
about to slip into deep forest from where you might not come back at all. This
is happening with ARR also. Its time he realises that.

Look at where the music is going in Hindi film industry. Whom do u want me to
name,

Shankar-Eshaan-Loy, Mithoon, Pritam, Salim-Sulaiman, Amit Trivedi and the list
is endless.

In Tamil, look at what Yuvan does and in Telugu look at Mickey J Meyer.

All the above mentioned music directors are very promising. They never let the
fan's expectations down. They might not have got Oscars, but they respect a fan.

In any industry, this is the rule, either you give your best or just move out.
It is high time that ARR wakes up. Instead of focussing on Twitter, iPad, or
Social networking sites and letting down great directors like Mani Rathnam,
take a break and come back to who you really are.

Look at Puli, what a pathetic music. How do I go around to my non-telugu fans
and say that this is the music I listen to and say I am a proud ARR fan. It
just makes me rethink if I should be proud.

I know it is a lot of criticism, but if I, as an ARR fan, do not have this
right to express what I feel, then this forum is useless for me.

Hoping the scenario changes soon.

Regards,
Ranjit