You all Guys acting like a bunch of Jagjit singh here , who dont know
anything more than one single style/genre of Music !!

If ARR had done couple of Roja , Swadesh or Jodha akbar then everyone would
have been disturbed by him ...

Take a look at himesh ..his Ashiq banaya apne was good ..but what he did
after that ? Dozens of Ashiq banaya apne !! Almost everyone was disturbed by
him , he was an common target for comedians and even film-makers to crack a
joke on !! Do you want ARR to be like that ?

Please stop acting like a Jagjit Singh , it's quite pathetic !! Be a mature
music listener , that is what ARR wants us to be

That is why he said > *"I dont make such music what listeners want to listen
, I make such music what they NEED to listen"*
*
*
Sorry for being harsh , couldnt stop myself from writing this, after getting
these kind of mails !!  ARR been trying to produce mature music listeners
for almost 2 decades,and he hasnt succeed totally ! :-( Sad :-(

--
- Regards

~ ~ A.R.Rajib ~ ~