PLEASE SIR.....
I hope, GOPAL forwards this request to ARR....We heard many rumours, that
ARR scoring for mal films..But Gopal has confirmed that all are false. ARR
has NOT even signed Nair San.
Lets hope, he composes for a full-fledged Malayalam film. ARR signed
KALAPANI (Dubbed into tamil as Sirai Chalai) in 1996, and signed out of the
film, since he concentrated on another Priyadarshan film in HIndi. It was a
loss in terms of both sides..The film missed ARR's score, and so did ARR
miss one of the best films ever made in India.

Hope ARR composes for a Mal film soon.