Brothers...SHANKAR is NOT REMAKING 3 IDIOTS. Shankar's closed sources
confirmed it to be a RUMOUR. And even ARR's closest fans arent aware of the
same.

 BTW, Yodha was ARR's 2nd film. ARR himself had confirmed this many times in
the past. It happened after ROJA. When MANI was shooting for ROJA, Sangeeth
wanted a new composer for his film. Santosh, suggested the composer of ROJA
to Sangeeth. THey knew him perosnally before. hence he was fixed.

BTW, there are no budget issues for the high budget film here. Pazhassiraja
was made at a budget of 27 Crore, which is 12 crore MORe than ARR's latest
tamil release, VTV. So there is no affordability issues for good producers.
It is just that, ARR doesnt have time. But he had always said that he was
longing to do more films in Malayalam.