Not knowing Bob Marley is more a reflection of musical ignorance than his
stature...also, it's not just the question of doing one Hindi movie...ARR would
have to do at least 3 indian (hindi, tamil, telugu) a year..plus
ads/anthems..etc.....let the man branch out!...if ARR took your advice..there
would be no slumdog millionaire (no oscars, grammy, international acclaim.etc.)