I beg to differ with your view points on Irumbile Oru Idhayam. Its not a
masterpiece and its not my favourite in the soundtrack, yes but it is
definitely not noisy or weak. In my opinion, its a typical AR techno song like
Yaakai Thiri or Shano Shano and I like the feel of it.
Trust me I hated both Yaakai Thiri and Shano Shano when I first listened to
them. Though Shano Shano just managed to become a song I liked in the album,
Yaakai Thiri became my favourite in Aayitha Ezhuthu. Just listen to Irumbile
Oru Idhayam a few more times. I am sure it'll grow on u.
And looks like AR has created this to satisfy one major portion of the Rajini
fan following- Kids. I am sure kids would get addicted to this song..

Jai Ho!
SubRAHMANIAN