This track is hits me more more..............Am goin crazy.......personally i
fell its the best track in the album.

--- On Mon, 2/8/10, Ravi Alagappan <acer...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Ravi Alagappan <acer...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: KADHAL ANUKKAL - Irumbile ore Idhayam
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 2 August, 2010, 10:44 AM

Same here, From yesterday it's in loop for me too....

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 1:59 AM, wowjai36 <wowja...@yahoo.com> wrote:

      To get mesmerized by Irumbile ore idhayam, one should know Tamil language
to understand the sheer brilliance in which it has been sung.

Otherwise, it might sound like a ordinary song for people for sometime [only
sometime though].

Am completely hooked to this song. On the first day, i didnt think I would get
so much hooked to this song.

Now it is in loop for me....