Any way guys 'this is my taste'..... After a long time am crazy about  an arr
soundtrack.... Stylish songs i felt....... Iam addicted to these songs
specially irumbile oru idhayam ,kaadhal anukkal and kilimanjaro.... This was
iam expecting from arr. After VTV enthiran is growing inside me uncontrollable.
Song are well accepted among public too. About the guys who felt this could
have been a little bit better, all i want to say is that keep in mind that this
is a rajani movie....