Guys,

ARR has done so many genre of music, if you want melody there are huge
collections in his whole set of composition, classic, hindustani, fusion,
rap etc etc. There are albums which contains mixture of these genre of
music, some having same genre, sangamam is purely classical, boys, enthiran
are purely western, sivaji mixture of both... so depending on what director
asks arr delivers them, so dont compare music of one album with another,
that doesn't make sense. If songs are like sivaji then people would say
songs are same like sivaji, nothing new, if it is not like sivaji we say "i
expected something like sivaji"

All I would say for those who doesn't like enthiran, take a break go and
listen arr's old albums and hear enthiran, you will feel the difference.
Still you are not satisfied, go and hear other music director's music, this
will really help.

Regards,
S.Sunder