Agree agree....Irumbile is my pick too

________________________________
From: Thulasi Ram <karoke...@gmail.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, August 1, 2010 11:57:29 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: KADHAL ANUKKAL

irumbile is my pick in the album. that song does it all for me. stupendous
stuff
and ARR singing it is the highlight. different shade to his unique voice - like
the way he sung MJs 'black or white' in the concert.

i wish pudhiya manidha had more of SPB - like extended SPB portions. it wud
have
been a treat as well.