I loved fanaa too.... but respect your view ...

________________________________
From: Pradeepan <pradeepan....@gmail.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, August 1, 2010 4:43:48 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] My notes on enthiran

WiredB,
Nice, but I don't completely agree with your view that Rahman hasn't done
Trance
well..

except Fana, he has never done a completely Trance song..
ATM just had elements of trance in the song. i've loved all his uses so far.
Who'd have thought Kannathil Muthamittal last repetition of the pallavi would
have it at the end ?

--

"All you need to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you" -
Gandalf the Gray.