wow! nice read wiredbeats. I may have some of remixes from your website!!we
need experts pov for Rahman album!something to learn and enjoy!  btw..I cudnt
get why you call Irumbile oru idhyam or even Fanaa a flat track. I remember
shankar saying in the audio launch that he wanted a song for bringing the
emotions in the robot. Rahman tried 3 to 4 times and came up with this finally
loved by Shankar. as you said, teh flow is being interrupted. I believe
thefirst 3 tunes might have satified music lovers but then, it doesnt works
that way I guess. I dont know its fair to compare a techno-trance album with
Rahman's situational song in endhiran. after repeated listening, Im hooked to
this song, it brings a little south music taste in it..."Kaaadhal
ahzaikudho"!!. I guess I get what you are saying..Rahman not changing the
rhythm, the whole song, knowing Rahman who is the best bringing different moods
uin the samme song! I believe there will be a reason for this vision in the
oscar winner's mind! ;)

"I robo un kadhil I love u sollata" !!! nice. Rahman cud have avoided the
keisha like rap in between!! but then it sounds good too!