Lot of you are complaining Endhiran is childish, depressing, repetitive in
sound,not even a single memorable tune blah blah blah...

Guys common give it a thought...What type of score would you expect for a
sci-fi? It is very apt and once the movie releases, this would be sounding
great with the visuals...

Besides this, also note that every human has creative limitations....ARR cannot
be endlessly creative in giving master pieces like Dilse or Taal at every
attempt...arent we demanding soooo much...?

To me even if I see the last 3 albums - VTV, Raavan, Endhiran...each and every
song was unique....How can the same man giving us Aromale to Khili Re to
Pudhiya Manidha to Hosanna to Behne De to Irumbile. To me this is mindblowing
creativity...  Man still does he not satisfy you with all your musical needs?

All I am asking is, have some thought before you write something negative on
ARR...imagine the stress ARRs mind must be undergoing to create one tune after
the other and make it match the movie script, satisfy the mass fans, satisfy
the super star, satisfy the critics and above all satisfy all of us...the fan
group...Just have some nice words when blaming his music without abruptly
thrashing something...We got to respect his creativity after all!!!