Taimur and Kishore, its ok to be dissapointed over the album. But to say the
album is for kids, was kind of unbearable and an insult to us who r loving it
tremendously. Seriously, the album had the typical Shankar - A.R.Rahman combo
punch. I feel i was listening to a Kadhalan + Boys album. Very youthful
(Kadhalan) and modern (Boys) as well. I will post my review soon, ofcource it
wont be musically detailed, but it will be filled with praises and some critics
along it.

In short, Endhiran is the most youthful and futuristic album from A.R.Rahman
since Boys. Period.