7) Worst ALBUM of the Shankar AR R combo ....
     HUhhhh...oh man comn !!!! ENDHIRAN is WORLD CLASS
     i also dont like comparing albums!!!
     BUT OBVIOUSLY Endhiran is BETTER THAN SIVAJI(to my knowledge)

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, pratap <pratap_elen...@...> wrote:

> 1) Seriously? Maybe you set too much of an high expectation that you
couldn't even enjoy Khatija soothing voice?

> 2) Sounds can get outdated? Hmm...
>
> 3) You are fed up, fine. Slumdog Millionaire isn't a genre but
Electronica is. Both SDM and Endhiran is dominated by this genre of
music.

> 4) Yup, no masterpiece. Why must AR always deliver a masterpiece? But
how can you possibly say there was no creativity? Chitti Dance Showcase
alone is good example of high level of creativity in the album.

> 5)
>
> 6) Not in the position to comment on the Hindi lyrics.
>
> 7) I don't like comparing songs or albums, but you think that Sivaji
was better than Endhiran?

> 8) Sweetness? Hmm, wasn't Hosanna sweet? Aaj Dil Gustakh Hai wasn't
sweet? Hmm... You sure you got the definition of sweet right?

> I can't believe I actually wrote this. I avoid writing here much
nowadays because I am fed up with the ridiculous argument going on here,
but this is just too much.

> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Indian-Movie-BGMS/146146955399503
> http://indian-music-bgm.blogspot.com/Â Please do not add me in YM.
I only use this account for the group...

what my review is of endhiran after listenig it quiet a few days now.

> 1) Not a single mesmerizing musical sound in the whole  album.
>
> 2) what is 80s robotic music doing in 2010. A R RAHMAN is a
revolutionary in music how he could go back to that outdated sounds. i
thought the maestro will come up with a new ultra futuristic sound for
robot but......

> 3) what in the world has happened to A R RAHMANs music of songs, same
slumdog millionairish type sounds. i am fed up.

> 4) No song can be called a masterpiece in any sense. creativity
lacking, such songs and music is been heard many times before.

> 5) Seems to me songs were never worked out at all looks to me a draft
work was done and then released.

> 6) listen to the hindi version , O my GOD cant shankar hire a
>  better lyrcist , embarrassing lyrics.
>
> 7) Worst ALBUM of the Shankar AR R combo .Â
>
> 8) Sweetness is getting rarer n rarer in A R RAHMAN songs.the midas
touch is missing.

> KILIMANJARO AND KADAL ANUKKALÂ  were the songs i liked but i
getting bored from them now .hope Gopal you post it . the storm praise
is flooding for what i dont know. Shankar HAS COMPLETELY directed RAHMAN
sir wrongly. only kids could like such an album.