Dinesh, you covered all the important points!!! Great analysis!!!!  Totally
agree!!!!

For me, his music makes me feel things that no other musician or artist can
make me feel.....  I think his music comes down to emotions....beyond
wizzardry, technical genius....it's the feelings generated within the listener
that are most important and to me is the number one reason why ARR's music is
such a global rage....his music is full of concentrated emotions and touches
your heart.  So, I would say points 7 and 8 in your list are the main reasons
why his music is so loved throughout the world.