Every song sung by AR has been top notch this yr. Starting from Mannipaaya to
Irumbile, AR has once again proved that he is a singer with stunning charm. He
may not be the so called front line singers but somehow when AR sings, he is
beating the front line singers by miles. It makes me feel that he is the
Rajinikanth in the singing world. The charm, the innocennce has always made ARs
voice so very attractive & full of magic.

So for me, its tough to rate and right now I'm juggling between songs that AR
has sung. My 6 months old son will cry like a maniac while we put him to sleep
but the moment I play Mannipaaya & also Anbil Avan from my iPhone, he becomes a
Rahmaniac and keeps quiet haha. Its magical :). Thanks to AR for his soulful
tunes that can even attract babies.

This is My Endhiran's Order
1. Irumbile is the ultimate topper in Endhiran.
2. Kadhal Anukkal (Superb melody song. Vijay & Shreya Ghosal rocked)
3. Chitti and ROBO da (For Sheer Beats).
4. Pudhiya Manidha (Kathija just ate everybody else in this song :)).
5. Kilimanjaro (Nice tribal song but could have been better)
6. Arima Arima (Looks like a typical Shankar's grandeur song. I'm sure graphics
will be used a lot in this song like Huge Lion's animated and stuff :-). BTW, I
felt Hari was not at his best in this song. This is the first time that I rate
Hari's combination with AR so low in the order).

kitcha