what a coincident..mine was exactly the same sequence. but more than 20-25
times...

Sydd"No matter which path l choose, You're my destination.."

--- On Wed, 8/11/10, Indmov Buff <indmovb...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Indmov Buff <indmovb...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] Song of the Album (Playlist count)
To: "A R" <arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, August 11, 2010, 9:03 AM

      If you were to choose one favourite from each of AR's releases this year
so far, what will it be? Let;s make it easier by looking strictly at the number
of times a song has been played on your phone/mp3 player.
For me it is:
VTV: Mannipaya (This one beats Aaromale by 21 counts on my playlist)Raavan/an-
Naan Varuven/Jaa Re (this song beats Usure Pohuthey by 9 counts on my
playlist!) :)Puli: Amma Thaale (Beats Power star by merely 3 counts!)Endhiran :
Kadal Anukkal (much ahead of the rest but Irumbile is catching up fast)