From:Vinayakam Murugan <mvinayakam.li...@gmail.com>
To:arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, 16 August, 2010 9:34:13 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: Congrats to Mugdha - KM Music Student on SaReGaMaPa
Singing Superstar

I think it was a deliberate attempt to copy the incident which happened on one
of those international Idol shows. I forgot the name of the lady. She was
middle
aged and a bit on the plumpier side. The judges were skeptical on her entry but
then were blown away by her music.

This seems to be an attempt to "copy" this as is. Sa Re Ga Ma Pa is nowadays
famous for its gimmicks, which is unfortunate because it was one of the
pioneering talent hunt shows in India.

Warm Regards
Vinayak

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rightplacerighttime/