Thanks a lot for sharing the link Ramesh...

What a mind blowing performance...You rock Mugdha...All the best....

________________________________
From: Ramesh R <triscod...@yahoo.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, August 16, 2010 9:19:46 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: Congrats to Mugdha - KM Music Student on SaReGaMaPa
Singing Superstar

It was a bit odd to see an opera singer at this contest but that was great
stuff. Her Italian does sound anglicized much like Sarah Brightman. She should
aim at bigger things though. At some point, shows like these are less about the
music and more about popularity/ personality.

I wish such shows stop the gimmickry. There's no need for the accordion music
make fun of her entry on stage.

And yes, Vishal asked about KMMC for the benefit of those who didn't know about
it.

Link for those who didn't see it yet-
http://srgmpss.zeetv.com/videos/sa-re-ga-ma-pa-singing-superstar-august-13-episode-video-mugdha-performs-at-mumbai-auditions.html