Don't media make use of the opportunity to ask some sensible
questions? The q&a section was like a market place with people
screaming around. In the presence of an achiever, won't people at
least try to speak something meaningful? Attrocious. Hate those
people.

On Monday, August 16, 2010, Gomzy™ <gomtesh.upad...@gmail.com> wrote:

w>       doing another waca waca is not my thing....on your face !

> On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 2:39 PM, Bivin Chandra <bivinchan...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>       Gulte.com - AR Rahman launches CWG theme
> song <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAQsTvm_AWg>
> have u guys noticed, ARR has changed his hair style again

> --
> www.gomzyphotography.com

Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?
<b>

Admin: ad...@arrahmanfans.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional