Normally Iam the person who justifies if someone brings a COPY allegation
against ARR.
But for this one... Iam not doing that. This is nothing like a genre
similarity or a co-incidence.
The SAME musical piece of MEMPHIS STOMP is played in the prelude of Hello
Mr. Ethirkatchi. Exactly the same piece of notes for atleast the first 20
seconds. 100% same!
Maybe, it was a result of jamming with the keyboard player..and maybe ARR
liked this piece played by the player. (ARR might not have known that it is
an existing piece).

But the rest of the song is ARR's own GEM!! Always remember, in ARR songs
such inspirations are very very rare. If u take his predecessors, they have
lifted complete songs. ARR never has one such song in his 18 year
old career!
ARR is legendary.