From: kishore parayath <kishore.paray...@gmail.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, August 23, 2010 6:29:39 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: Why the past songs are better

Well AR RAHMAN of the 2000's is never inferior to the AR RAHMAN of the 90's...
He had exceptional works like Kannathil Muthamittaal, Boys, Rang De Basanti,
Kangalal Kaidhu Sei and Jillenu Oru Kadhal.
Also, tracks like Rehnuma from BLUE, match his Thiruda THiruda-Rangeela
levels...
Couples Retreat was also excellent..
THen different ppl have different favourites. For me, I love the sounds in
Endhiran, but Iam unable to find soul. But many ppl in the group were lucky to
find soul in Endhiran.
Then, from Sivaji, Oru Koodai and Sahana are my only favourite songs. Whereas
that is not the case of others. My all-time favourite is thiruda thiruda. Thatz
not the case of all.
So it all depends and varies on tastes.That is what makes our BOSS great. There
are many ppl in India with totally different tastes.. But they unite under one
umbrella and call themselves Rahmaniacs. Y...Because ARR is great enough to
cater to a wide range of audience.
Saying ARR of the 90's was better than ARR of the 2000's is not right.

According to me....ARR till 2006 is better than ARR after 2006 (atleast for
Indian assignments)..And that maybe jst for me.