From: pratap <pratap_elen...@yahoo.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 24 August, 2010 8:30:09 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] Quite disappointed with the Hindi and Telugu version of
Irumbile...

This isn't about the lyrics. It's about how they have been mixed for the Hindi
and Telugu versions. Don't really want to use these words but it seems like
"lazy work".

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Indian-Movie-BGMS/146146955399503

http://indian-music-bgm.blogspot.com/

Please do not add me in YM. I only use this account for the group...