I second this...There are lots of communication going on in this group...It
would be better either we communicate to the selected group alone or by
mentioning a different tag in the subject line something like "[ARR-DB]", if
we agree to continue to sending emails to the fans group...I'm OK with
either way...I have added my email id against my name in the below list.

Gopal
1)Roshan
2)Vinayakam Murugan
3) Farzad Khaleel