Let's use the one that Vinayak has done.  i think it is more usable as evn
people can add stuff offline.

and like gops said in the other thread lets start thinking about what we
want to do with the data.

i read about someone saying that he was a DBA ?  probably can help us out
with those stuff. but first lets get a refined format before even putting
all the data.

--
http://roshanravi.com