Put me in this list too. My email is anveshred...@gmail.com

When things start rolling, its probably a good idea to have a group chat in
something like YM/Gmail with
the people involved.

As Gops already said, collecting data aint a big thing as we have most of
the data among ourselves. The priority should be
to discuss what kind of queries this app going to serve and what would be
the ideal schema to implement this, always keeping
in mind the extensibility of the design. Besides serving basic requests like
albums in a particular year, songs of a particular
singer, it should also be able to serve queries like, list all the debutant
singers of ARR with their songs and albums.

A simple design for this could be,

                            A table for Artists ( for now may be this
contains only ARR)
                                | 1xM
                             A table for Albums
                                | 1xM
                            A table for Songs

There should be separate tables for unique list of singers with columns for
gender, nationality etc. There could be tables for technicians too.  Gops
case of only album having technicians could be solved by having a table that
depends on the album table, technicians table and songs table. These are
just some initial ideas.

We may not be able to think through all the cases right now, we can keep
making changes though. But firstly we need a concise list of queries the app
needs to serve.

- Anvesh