From: wiredbeats <wiredbe...@yahoo.co.in>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, 26 August, 2010 9:04:55 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] SAD abt ENDHIRAN songs

Hey Fayeem bhai

Relax.You are taking it personally! I still play VTV and Puli and dont play
enthitan much. I just forgot about Raavan completely. Happens man.

And sarcastic comments by other members here are only hurting you more!

relax!..its not that there is shortage of good albums from his portfolio. Pick
good one from old times and enjoy.

Remixes I Originals I Opinions at  http://www.wiredbeats.com