Gomzy..
THe elements seen in Hollywood scores were matched  by ARR through his
songs. Eg: Veerapandi Kottaiyile BGMs. So there is nothing wrong in relating
scores to songs. Secondly; the film is hyped to be a sci-fi thriller.. NOt a
regular 'Rajinikanth movie' as u said. Normally, in Rajinikanth films, the
story is made for Rajini. But in Endhiran, Rajini portrays the protagonist
of a pre-written story.
My comparison is right in every sense here. I dont think more justifications
are required.