From: AJ <purev...@yahoo.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, August 27, 2010 4:43:57 PM
Subject: [arr] ARR songs that have reached the deepest since 2005

The following are a list of ARR songs since 2005 that have touched me
deeply.....in no particular order....whether emotionally or spiritually and are
now a part of my heart, mind, and soul. Thank you ARR.........thank you just
isn't enough to express what I feel......

There are many other ARR songs that I have liked in that time period, but none
as emotionally and spiritually impactful as the ones listed below.

And this is just from 2005 to now.....the actual list from ARR's beginning is
much longer......

Piya Ho
Lukka Chuppi
Khoon Chala