On 8/29/2010 2:50 AM India Time, _Taimur Nadeem_ wrote:

> well i liked three songs from water , the best being Ayo re sakhi than
> sham rang and than bangari marori. the others songs just not there.

I am dumbfounded that anyone can NOT like Piya Ho. ARR had put such a
unique feeling in that song, so touching, so genuine that even even
ARR has not used in any of his other 1000+ songs. nearest was probably
Manchandre but that too sounds too farmaishi show off when compared
with Piya Ho.

> and i choose those three from AJ's list. otherwise i liked many in tamil
> but very little in hindi.

His list has many tamil songs also, but it seems you didn't like those
particular ones and might have liked others.

I wudn't be much help in discussion on tamil songs, but I think it
will help u regain confidence in ARR if you put efforts to make his
list of tamil songs that you liked. You mentioned total three, you
could have off hand recalled 5-10 more at least that you liked.

I personally felt offended for a moment that you just mentioned 3
songs that you liked. I can mention many more than "three" songs of
Anu Malik, Nadeem Sharavan, Anand Milind, SEL, Vishal1, Vishal2, and
most of the MDs that I like.

I feel like saying that if you can't even like 1 song a year from ARR,
you should rethink why you remain a fan of him? You should move on to
other MDs that you like. It is OK. It happens that we stop clicking
with someone and start clicking with other ones. We should not let our
old habit stagnate us without pleasure. After all that is how, I mean
by moving on from other previous MDs to ARR, we had come to become fan
of ARR in the first place.

Another aspect is that ARR's fan based likes, loves, adores D6, Ravan
type of music. This was vintage ARR with innovations. So, if you don't
like even a single song in these, it will be very unprobable that ARR
will ever give an album for your genres of liking.

I am also dumbfounded that these time when ARR is at the peak of his
worldwide fame only due to his sustained efforts, you are dissatisfied
so much with him.

> regards,
> taimur

Enjoy.