*" This country has little place for real achievers, be it sports or
science.A SACHIN or ARR happen very rarely  If you are not satisfied with
people like them,fine ,you should be a genius ,so kindly spare them and
allow them to stay here and bring more laurels to this country..... "*
*
*
Very well said Mohan.
*The above statement is very true and one needs in-depth understanding of
ground reality to even accept this statement.
*