From: Pramod <pramod...@gmail.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, August 31, 2010 12:31:43 PM
Subject: Re: [arr]problems with the CWG song - did ARR feel truly inspired?

@ purevibz

You have a very valid point there.... The Head vs Heart issue might be quite
true......

@  shai > > listen to it without thinking it was made for CW..then u will feel
it

That is exactly the issue !!!

Most critics acknowledge that the song is exceptional..... but they say it
isn't
in perfect sync with the CWG.......

--
Warm regards,