No need to take, offense buddy.  I have found many of your posts in the past to
be offensive too as you often take things to a personal level with other
members including me.

I was just speculating, not analyzing.  You should know the difference.  This
is a place to post thoughts freely, right?  Inspiration is a human state of
mind and in degrees.  AR is human and he will be inspired in degrees, no matter
which project he works on. That's all.

Nothing is "happening" to my analytical abilities, Rawat.