When liking a music depends on one's taste and interest, who are we to judge
what is mediocre and what is not?

--- On Sun, 8/29/10, kishore parayath <kishore.paray...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: kishore parayath <kishore.paray...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] I truly do not believe most people endorse the following
statement:
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, August 29, 2010, 9:25 PM

      Well... Where did this image come from?? His current image is only
because of the terrific pathbreaking works of his past. It did not suddenly
come up, one fine morning. It is not justice to say that Rahman's image made
ppl like his works.

Infact, the present situation is similar to that. Due to Rahman's pathbreaking
accomplishments of the past, today, there are people to praise any mediocre or
below average work from him (Eg: Ghajini), and bash other sincere Rahmaniacs
who dislike the same.

Anyway, what ARR today, is ONLY because of his hardwork and pathbreaking
accomplishments.