/*
The truth is nobody is scared of posting. Every person is writing whatever he
wishes to say or that he has in his mind. Its just taking shelters by saying
"feeling afraid to post" and creating a sensitive drama. I never seen anybody
saying such words even limiting the posts.
*/

Read this thread:

So, I don't buy 'The truth is nobody is scared of posting.'

/*
Also whats wrong in being critic to a post, why cant somebody consider that as
a discussion. If criticizing AR's music is to be considered as opinion then
such post is also same like AR's music. So, the writer must himself welcome
such critic to his post as well.
*/

"Do you know more than AR?","Who are you to say its mediocre?"
These comments don't look like discussion and is just asking other poster to
shut up. And getting sensitive about every negative comment and reacting causes
problems only to ourselves.

My entire summary on this thread is ,like AR, we should also be less sensitive
about negative criticism and just move on.