hi manisha,
thanks a lot for the nice compilation of AR's quotes.. at a time when there's
so much negativity, with respect to bad reviews and "AR has lost it" claims,
these quotes create such a nice air of "feel-good"...

special thanks for including quote no.1 :)
That was AR's answer to my question on rediff! Thanks for making me relive that
moment! I searched and found that rediff link and read it again :D