Great post!! I completely agree...

Let's discuss something else instead of the negativity going around the
media...I personally request members not to post cheap comments from various
sites that don't bring any value to our man or any one in this group for a
purposeful analysis. Posting such things will only increase hatred among
people, some may get angry, some may criticize other music directors, and so
on which is totally uncalled for...Let's not add fuel and allow it to
grow...Let's bring the positive vibes back again...

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 9:40 AM, manisha madhavan <manisha_madha...@yahoo.com

--
Cheers,
Madhavan.R