well,
Guys, I have always revolted when many people here crowned Amit Trivedi as
the next ARR, or ARR in the making. He is never an ARR in the making. But he
is definitely a good music director with a different style, although he
sticks to the contemporary style.

I enjoyed the songs of Aisha, and I feel, Amit Trivedi would be a brilliant
second choice for Abbas Tyrewala, when ARR is unavailable. Because, Abbas's
taste of music is mostly very contemporary, usually with a blend of
acoustics, subtle rhythms, simple, but peppy and hummable tunes.. (The Kabhi
Kabhi Aditi kinda stuff). Abbas wouldnt need an avant garde experiment like
Thiruda Thiruda, Rangeela or Iruvar. Abbas's film-making are also colorful,
depicting chocolate romance at campus. I feel, Amit Trivedi and Abbas
Tyrewala would prove to be a brilliant.
At the same time, Amit cannot work for a Rajiv Menon, Shankar or Mani
Ratnam. The difference in ARR is that, he can cater to the tastes and styles
of ANY filmmaker.