Jahanzeb..Check the group archives. U will ask me whether Iam a 'Hater' of
Amit...
Then u would be surprised to find this thread of mine. Iam no Amit trivedi
fan, as u qouted.

By the way, Ravi is being a little rational, by saying that no one can come
up to ARR's level. It was like how people in the late 80's believed that no
one would be ever born to replace Ilayaraja.
But, Amit will never replace ARR. Time will tell us who will match ARR's
talent (Not possible to replace ARR; coz ARR is emperor of Indian film
music).
But until then, I would request u guys to enjoy the extraordinary  ARR; as
well as other good musicians.
Jai ho...
Spread Rahmanism..Spread CWG..