ADDED A VIDEO BUT I THINK IT IS NOW REPLACED WITH JUST THE CWG VIDEO.

from *Madanraj
Vasanth*<http://ibnlive.in.com/conversations/user/560261267.html>at
12:45, Sep 04, 2010

This should be top most article of Top ten IBN duds. Honestly i am not a
Rahman song but rather calls myself fan of good music. But this article did
enough mudslinging against Rahman who is today incomparable to any music
directors to take the Indian music to world stage. People who haven't
achieved anything in their life are taking this as a opportunity to belittle
him.
   <http://ibnlive.in.com/conversations/user/77015018.html>
from *savvygupta*
<http://ibnlive.in.com/conversations/user/77015018.html>at 11:48, Sep
04, 2010

utter non sense,seems the writer doesnt have a clue or any sort of
information what so ever.i request a concern like ibn live not to write such
baseless articles which hurts us,we love these songs and now it seems we are
fools.Thank you
   <http://ibnlive.in.com/conversations/user/28003950391.html>
from
*sivaprasad1986*<http://ibnlive.in.com/conversations/user/28003950391.html>at
11:38, Sep 04, 2010

WTH u r saying?? Have u lost ur mind??Kadhal Desam,Jeans & Lovebirds are
super hits in south??VTV,Parasuram &Yodha are also hits...I'm asking one
question to u.Have u listened to these albums??
   <http://ibnlive.in.com/conversations/user/27002038127.html>
from *radhiram*
<http://ibnlive.in.com/conversations/user/27002038127.html>at 11:20,
Sep 04, 2010

it is a fact that rahman has been on the downhill for sometime now and has
not come up with anything great or worthy of his name. i feel he composes
more from his head than his heart and his music is more wizardy than soul.
jeans, lovebirds,kadhal desam, vtv had one or two hummbale numbers each and
thats all. probably he is confused asto whether he has to compose pure and
simple music or go high funda to live upto his name. the result is that the
confusion reflects inhis music.
   <http://ibnlive.in.com/conversations/user/2755910.html>
from *dummrocks* <http://ibnlive.in.com/conversations/user/2755910.html> at
11:14, Sep 04, 2010

What a joke! This is the duddest article ever. Which world is the author of
the article living in? Do you have any idea of the number of copies sold of
vinnathaandi varuvaya or kaadhal desam or jeans or love birds or do you have
any idea of the music in those albums. I doubt if the author of this article
has ever listened to any of these albums. Atleast, before publishing some
non-sensical article like this, the author should try to justify by
providing numbers. I request IBNlive to take responsibility and share the
work with someone knowledgeable enough. This is one silly article.
    *more
»*<http://ibnlive.in.com/videos/130209/swagatham-fiasco-rahmans-top-10-duds.html?from=search>
  <http://ibnlive.in.com/conversations/user/100001267042636.html>
from *Ramkumar
Soundararajan*<http://ibnlive.in.com/conversations/user/100001267042636.html>at
11:12 AM, Sep 04, 2010

This article is a total crap
   <http://ibnlive.in.com/conversations/user/27002038113.html>
from *rafnas* <http://ibnlive.in.com/conversations/user/27002038113.html> at
11:08 AM, Sep 04, 2010

None has born yet to review @arrahman 's tracks..!! So just keep ur mouths
shut and enjoy his compositions..!! The above mentioned list is plain
rubbish..!! Only the movies wen unnoticed, not the music. And to remind you,
Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa is classic..!!
   <http://ibnlive.in.com/conversations/user/839125216.html>
from *Rishi Renjith*<http://ibnlive.in.com/conversations/user/839125216.html>at
10:59 AM, Sep 04, 2010

I must tell that whoever wrote this article must be real nuts!!! What a list
of top 10 duds he's come up with!!! Hilarious
   <http://ibnlive.in.com/conversations/user/22001880741.html>
from
*maverickmotto*<http://ibnlive.in.com/conversations/user/22001880741.html>at
10:44 AM, Sep 04, 2010

I am a journalist myself and it is sheer unfortunate to see someone write an
article without doing any homework. To whoever has written this article,
most albums that you have mentioned in the article have been blockbuster
hists and is still reverred throughout. VTV has been the most refreshing
album released last year and the songs of which have been appreciated by
non-tam speaing population as well. So listen and then write your article.
Why is everybody busy comparing the Swagatham song to Waka Waka or to his
best 'Vande Mataram'. If the song had sounded any similar, all would have
called him copy cat and now when he is done something different, you do not
want to appreciate it.
   <http://ibnlive.in.com/conversations/user/27002037271.html>
from
*ravishankar87*<http://ibnlive.in.com/conversations/user/27002037271.html>at
03:56 PM, Sep 03, 2010

I normally dont comment on any article. This is the first time I am
commenting because I have been compelled to do so. Whomever wrote that
article, was he checking with Hindi versions of those albums only or does he
have any concrete reasons/statistics to support that stand. VTV, Jeans,
Kadhal Desam and Love Birds are all huge hits. Maybe 1 or 2 songs in them
might not do well. Infact VTV is ARR's best album of the year. Jeans was a
superhit because of the music and songs. God please save us from these
baseless articles. If you want, specify the tracks and not the full album.
Then we will see whether it was hit or not. Remember ARR has huge hits in
Tamil and some of his best numbers are in Tamil before coming to Hindi. Let
me ask you, do you remember the songs in BABA but not Jeans???
  <http://ibnlive.in.com/conversations/user/16667634.html>
from *sekkizhar* <http://ibnlive.in.com/conversations/user/16667634.html> at
03:55 PM, Sep 03, 2010

You have got to be kidding me..!
   <http://ibnlive.in.com/conversations/user/2093935.html>
from *vikramsingal*
<http://ibnlive.in.com/conversations/user/2093935.html>at 03:50 PM,
Sep 03, 2010

The music's not peppy enough, lyrics are too shallow and ARR should have
definitely not sung it. The song is meant to cover a sporting event but
sounds more like amateur lounge music. And how often do people remember
songs in foreign languages. I believe that the lyrics should have had a
reasonable amount of English lines so at least our international guests
could sing along with it. All in all, a disaster worth 5 Cr. But one never
knows, if "Jai Ho" won ARR an Oscar, "Swagatham" may not go down that badly.

   <http://ibnlive.in.com/conversations/user/95504422.html>
from *udaysalapala*
<http://ibnlive.in.com/conversations/user/95504422.html>at 03:21 PM,
Sep 03, 2010

This list is full of wrong info ...music of 'Jeans','Mr.Romeo' and 'Kadhal
Desam' are much hit in south..
   <http://ibnlive.in.com/conversations/user/1046231463.html>
from *Anilkumar
Shankar*<http://ibnlive.in.com/conversations/user/1046231463.html>at
12:45 PM, Sep 03, 2010

This is utter non sense... VTV was one of Rahman's best...also don't forget
he received national award for Jeans....
   <http://ibnlive.in.com/conversations/user/2868066.html>
from *smabbas_u* <http://ibnlive.in.com/conversations/user/2868066.html> at
12:41 PM, Sep 03, 2010

Well ..i think 'Vinnai Thaandi Varuvaaya','Jeans','Mr.Romeo' and 'Kadhal
Desam' doesnt belong to this list.. Vinnai Thaandi Varuvaaya is one big hit
here in the south.. Just mention the word 'Hosannah' to anyone here..and u
could see the magic in their eyes..Its gonna win many awards here.. 'Jeans'
is a big musical hit and a blockbuster movie just for the music of Rahman.
'Kadhal Desam' was another big hit and that was the one which impressed Sony
Music and booked Rahman for Vande Mataram..the first Asian to be booked by
Sony Music Co. So please do a complete research before publishing facts..
  <http://ibnlive.in.com/conversations/user/2785187.html>
from *jay_69* <http://ibnlive.in.com/conversations/user/2785187.html> at
12:18 PM, Sep 03, 2010

Our people over-hype everything and the same is with A.R.Rahman,he should
have kept to his basics than trying to do something out of the world.