This is exactly the biggest problem with the indian media.

Whenever there is a famous foreigner in India, they ask if they want to work
with an Indian / start a company in India/ what they think of Indian food..
 lol

they asked that to a lot of people in the recent times. since AR Rahman is
the only name they know, they ill all say politely that theya re interested
in working with them.  it is evident in their answers that they are just
being nice.

BTW, I have no problem if AR does a song with Enrique.  he is a great
singer. though the only song I love of him is Hero.  but that alone is good
enough to showcase the real talent that guy has.

--
http://roshanravi.com