My opionion is a little bit different...

It has been my experience that the folks that support the AR System are
pretty good at what they do. Sure, every now and again there is some sort
of mixup, or something takes a little too long and gets frustrating (which
is a rare event), but when taken all and all they are pretty good. Very,
very rarely have I ever had a ticket open with Remedy Support that has
taken more than a few days to resolve.

>From my perspective, my expectations of support have sort of formed around
this sort of model as well. I have carried those forward with me in other
work and areas which I have performed and believe that I can say safely
that they are a good exception, rather than the rule. There are other
applications and products which I have supported in which tickets with the
vendors go for much longer periods of time without a resolution. My wish
is that other companies and support desks would stand tall and take note
of Remedy's example. It might make my life a bit easier.