** I hate to say it but you might know that on OS X only the Netscape 7.2 + browsers are in the support matrix for MidTier 6.3. On other OS's: solaris, aix it is Mozilla. This might be for a reason.
Have you by any chance installed Netscape 7.2 on a Mac? Do you have the same results using NS?
If Netscape 7.2 or up has the same fault you can report it to Remedy support and hope they fix it.... and then it MIGHT just also be fixed on Firefox as well....

Regards,

Michiel