This is AR Server/Email engine patch 16.

When using an incoming email "submit" template the documentation (and Remedy
tech support) specify that any field with multiple lines must be included in
[$$ $$].  For example, a Worklog in a properly formatted incoming email might
be:

Schema: HPD_Test
Server: MyARServer
Login: Demo
Password:
Action: Submit
Format: Short
!Status!: Work In Progress
!WorkLog!: [$$ This
has
multiple
lines $$]

In the current version any emails we recieve with the [$$ $$] pairs do not
work.  The parser completely cuts this section out of the entry that goes into
the AR System Email Messages form.

If we do not put in the [$$ $$] pairs then the entry does end up in the AR
System Email Messages form but does not process correctly into the submit
action because these are needed.

Is the documentation wrong? Or the formatting?  Any help would be appreciated.

William Rentfrow
Principal Consultant, StrataCom
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
O 952-432-0227