It's all closed source.  No hooks. Put a request into remedy to write
an api for their clients or open the source of their clients.  Think
you are going to come up completely short-handed writing this on the
client side.

On the server side, you could draw some conclusions from the arsql.log
and arapi.log files to derive user searches, though these would not be
localized to only include ad-hoc qbe/form searches.  Would include all
types of things, like table field refreshes, etc.

Axton Grams